20130224

033 - Bento box

Where's Dim Sum? #033 - Bento box


Dim Sum practices her morning meditation as she ponders the universal sound, the cosmic sound, the primordial sound ... "meowmmmm."

"Bento box" is really a reference to the composition.  The fence divides up the frame into smaller squares, pretty much like a bento box.

When I was at the Notre Dame Cathedral yesterday, I got a ding-ding.
Br'er Rarebit (culpa): DIMSUM! :D
Br'er Rarebit (culpa): I love your blog!!!
Dim Sum the cat (lovelikedimsum): /me meows happily.
Br'er Rarebit (culpa): You like Japanese gardens, puss?
He was ready to tp me, but I was in the middle of the shoot, so I had to decline.  But he friended me and I promised I'd check it out next.  It's really a skybox high above the cathedral.  If you're easily offended, mute the loudspeaker, although you might miss some irreverently humorous commentaries.  (Or is that "humorously irreverent?")

location: Culpa's Japanese Garden


Technical notes

windlight: Bryn Oh's Mayfly (modified)

Depth of Field:
View angle: 0.6
FOV: 40.0
F-number: 10.0
Foc Length: 250
Foc Time: 0.8
CoC: 7.0
Resolution: 1.0
Aspect Ratio: 1.0

Glow Settings:
Quality: 8
Iterations:10
Strength: 0.2
Luminance: 0.75
Warmth: 5.0
Width:1.0
Alpha: 0.15

No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...