20130326

062 - Bunny secrets

Where's Dim Sum? #062 - Bunny secrets


I must admit, the colorful-egg-laying thing you've got going every year, that's great marketing. ... Don't worry, I won't tell the humans you don't really lay eggs. ... I'm sure it makes them happy to think they're solving bunny overpopulation that way.


Yesterday, I was searching for some locations for a machinima when I stumbled on a live music event. Skeat Abonwood tried to tp me closer to the stage but I declined saying that I was searching for locations. She gave me two landmarks. This one and the store in the next sim, both are related.

I think I've seen this place before, or I've seen work done by this same creator before. I'll be here for a few days.

location: HappyMood (HPMD)


Technical notes

windlight: Annan Adored Realistic ambient (modified)
water: Default

Depth of Field:
View angle: 1.047
FOV: 60
F-number: 13.0
Foc Length: 300
Foc Time: 0.5
CoC: 10.0
Resolution: 1.0
Aspect Ratio: 1.0

Glow Settings:
Quality: 8
Iterations: 1
Strength: 0.0
Luminance: 0.053
Warmth: 0.0
Width: 0.044
Alpha: 0.0

I was playing with a lot of compositions but I wasn't happy with any of them. Not even with this one. With so many people doing landscape photography in SL, it's very difficult to do something unique.

Especially 365 days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...