20130423

088 - Treesome

Where's Dim Sum? #088a - Treesome


Dim Sum rests under a tree to recover after a long fall from the crystal jail near the tops of the trees. She landed right side up, of course. Then she hears a faint little meow....


This specific spot with this specific tree grabbed my attention yesterday when I first entered the sim, and it grabbed my attention again after I fell off the jail platform after the last photoshoot. So, I have two photos in this sim. I'm going to have to do two photos in one day to be able to cover all the sims before the end of the event.

location: Evensong Woods


Dim Sum makes a new friend

While I was doing this pic, someone came by and went into the water. Then she floated above the water and stayed there for a while. She turned out to be someone very nice.
Akira (akira.voorhees): /me feels weird talking to a cat >.< I LOVE Where's Dim Sum! And, I feel the urge to pet you every time I read a blog post >.<

Dim Sum the cat (lovelikedimsum): (( LOL )) *meows*
Dim Sum: (( Thank you! :D I'm glad you're enjoying the blog. :D ))

Akira: You're very welcome! If you're not too busy, may I ask to take a photo? If you're busy I totally understand :D

Dim Sum: I don't mind at all, but give me another 30 minutes so I don't lose my settings.
Thirty minutes later, I sent her a message that I was relogging and she had already logged out, but she was back in after 15 minutes.
Akira: I actually just e-mailed you to let you know my internet went down for a bit, just in case I wasn't able to get back on tonight. But it looks like its done being dumb >.<

Dim Sum: :D yay!
Dim Sum: I guess email is slow, I just got it now.
Dim Sum: yes, it's the right email address.

Akira: During said time I tried to explain to my husband why it was imperative I get back in second life lol

Dim Sum: LOL
Dim Sum: I'll vouch for you.  :D
Dim Sum: If he'd believe a cat.  ;)

Akira: lol, he was like, a cat...really? well, not just a cat, an epic cat!

Dim Sum: lmao
Anyway, when she tp'd me, she was a cute little kitten! So here are a few photos from our photoshoot. Update: Akira has cross-posted, so you can see more pics in her blog.




We're already talking about what mischief ... errr, adventures, ... two cats could do together.


Technical notes

windlight: Places Cornfield (modified)
water: Glassy



I couldn't decide on the windlight for this. The reason I picked the version above is because it has a more defined focus (the tree). But the water looks better in the alternate version below. In the end, I chose the one with the defined focus, because it looks less ordinary.



No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...