20130522

113 - White steads

Where's Dim Sum? #113 - White horses


Dim Sum meows at the creature towering above her, and the horse exhales noisily at her. She tilts her head curiously.... Hmmm, these things purr too....


There are actually three horses, but this is a better composition. I found the link to this sim while browsing Flickr last night, but I lost the page and I can't find it again. Anyway, this doesn't really look like a vampire place, except maybe for the little cemetery across the water. But I haven't really explored much, and I'm right by the landing point here. So I'll know more in the next few days.

And, with these many white horses around, the knight in shining armor must be nearby.... Oh, wait, Dim Sum is not a damsel in distress. Wrong fairy tale....

location: Gehena Vampire Clan


Technical notes

windlight: [TOR] DUSK - Siennarel (modified)


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...