20131106

218 - The emperor's swans

Where's Dim Sum? #218 - The emperor's swans


Dim Sum quietly plans an attack on the unsuspecting swans, but, first, she has to figure out how deep the water is. She doesn't plan to lose another life so soon.


As I was playing with windlight and DOF, I noticed the crosshairs of the Emperor of Romanum on me. Uh-oh. Would I get kicked out?

I IM'd OOC that I was just taking pictures and asked if that was okay. Of course, I didn't tell him about Dim Sum's secret plan to attack his swans. He said, "No problem at all, little kitty." :D See? I told you white cats are welcome here. Or maybe only white cats named "Dim Sum," who meow sweetly.  ;D

location: Romanum

And, apparently, Opal looks like royalty. Scroll down for my response to Strawberry's "Avatar Look-Alikes Challenge".

Technical notes

windlight: [TOR] SUNSET - Garrigal moscheles 1 (modified)
water: Glassy


Strawberry's memes - Avatar Look-Alikes Challenge

Strawberry's instructions for this week's meme says: "Share a selfie of your avatar and a picture of the person you feel most looks like your avatar, or someone people have told you looks like your avatar or someone you tried to base your avatar’s looks on."

I didn't particularly make my avatar look like any real person. I based Opal's face on an imaginary face that I had been drawing as a child, and I tweaked my shape as I went along, particularly when I got new skin (which I haven't for ages now).

I went to the Celebrity Look-Alike Generator site that she mentioned, but it couldn't "see" a face in my current profile pic, so I used an older pic. And, apparently, Opal looks like royalty. Just the wrong gender.  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...