20150329

300 - Morning with the candy corn mohawk

Where's Dim Sum? #300 - Morning with the candy corn mohawk


Dim Sum wonders if the parrot's candy-corn mohawk was edible too.


I think this is my favorite of the set. I'm using some vignette effects on this set and it's just right for the mood I'm going for.

I thought it would be difficult to find interesting shadows in this sim, because it's mostly a "cultivated" garden and some buildings. But the shadows created by the greenhouse panes are beautiful.

If I had a greenhouse like this in real life, I'd be spending all my mornings there.

The "Marilyn" dress was created by Inga Wind (Inga Wind Clothing).
The "Chaise - Wicker  White" was created by Pamela Galli (La Galleria).

location: Corona


Technical notes

windlight: Oceane's Body Designs (modified)


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...