20150728

323 - Streaky window

Where's Dim Sum? #323 - Streaky window


Dim Sum explores the little seaside town in the surreal sunset. 


I was surprised to find the streaks on the window after I turned on the DoF. So I took advantage of that. I also loved the shadows next to the mannequin. I would have wanted to put more focus on the mannequin itself, but this is good.

These images were taken last night but I was too sleepy to post them.

The "Soy. Men's Torso Mannequin with props (short)" was created by Soyoy.

location: It All Starts With A Smile


Technical notes

windlight: AnaLu - outdoor night (modified)
water: Glassy




No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...