20130315

051 - The urn

Where's Dim Sum? #051 - The urn


Dim Sum laps at the big water bowl. How nice of humans to keep fresh water out for her!


I was once part of Fashion for Life in 2011. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to create new products inworld while I focused on the book. But I continue to support the Relay for Life in any way I can, even if it's just to take a picture to spread the word. So, I'll have a couple more pics from the event until they close on Sunday March 17.

More RFL events are scheduled to happen.

location: Fashion for Life - Hanging Gardens of Babylon


Technical notes

windlight: Fluffy Big Clouds (modified)

Depth of Field:
View angle: 0.727
FOV: 49.5
F-number: 7.0
Foc Length: 249
Foc Time: 0.5
CoC: 10.0
Resolution: 0.7
Aspect Ratio: 1.50

Glow Settings:
Quality: 8
Iterations: 2
Strength: 0.2
Luminance: 1.5
Warmth: 0.0
Width: 1.3
Alpha: 0.25

And a visit from Fingol who happened to log in to set his windlight when I logged in to check which windlight I used. With a slightly different sun position and a slightly different DOF setting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...