20130324

059 - Gargoyle piggyback

Where's Dim Sum? #059 - Gargoyle piggyback


Okay, let me get this straight.
If I sign away my soul to you, all these will be my domain?
I'm a cat! The whole world is already my domain!


The more I see, the more I am amazed at the use of space in these sims, not just on one level but rising up to the sky!

And the imagination! On the surface, everything looks like normal landscapes, except they're more concentrated in a smaller space. But if you look closer, it's full of wonderful imaginary creatures that surprise you because they blend in with the background and you notice them only when you practically bump into them. Like the tree trolls and these gargoyles. Like red eyes peering out of a cave. Like a monster admiring a butterfly on his palm (tomorrow's topic). It's almost like being where the wild things are.

location: Crimarizon


Technical notes

windlight: [EUPHORIA] sunset2 (modified)

Depth of Field:
View angle: 0.6
FOV: 24.0
F-number: 14.02
Foc Length: 620
Foc Time: 0.5
CoC: 10.0
Resolution: 1.0
Aspect Ratio: 1.0

Glow Settings:
Quality: 9
Iterations: 2
Strength: 0.35
Luminance: 1.0
Warmth: 1.0
Width: 1.0
Alpha: 0.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...