20130410

075 - Lotus pond

Where's Dim Sum? #075 - Lotus pond


Dim Sum eases slowly toward the edge of the water, mesmerized by the floating pink petals. 


I've been meaning to come here for a while now. Kannonji has been my other sanctuary for a very long time. When the sim was new, it was among the first places that baked shadows into their builds.

They have meditation sessions, but I prefer to meditate on my own. And the sim changes, but it maintains the same peaceful feeling.

I'll show you my favorite spots in the next few days.

location: Kannonji Zen Retreat


Technical notes

windlight: Phototools Lo Light 03 (modified)
water: Default

Depth of Field:
View angle: 0.727
FOV: 13.0
F-number: 7.0
Foc Length: 780
Foc Time: 0.5
CoC: 10.0
Resolution: 1.0
Aspect Ratio: 1.0

Glow Settings:
Quality: 8
Iterations: 1
Strength: 0.35
Luminance: 1.0
Warmth: 0.0
Width: 1.3
Alpha: 0.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...