20130525

116 - Where's baby?

Where's Dim Sum? #116 - Where's baby?

Where's Dim Sum #116b - Where's baby?


Dim Sum questions the bunny with the lone ear, "What happened to the baby?" But the bunny just looked down on the ground with his lone button eye, which would shed a tear if it could. And the baby carriage infinitely repeated its tinkling music while an invisible baby cried out faintly.


This is the baby carriage and the old stuffed bunny that I mentioned in my last post. See if you can find the spider. :)

Two again. After I completed the first one, I zoomed in to get a better look at the bunny and decided I liked that pic better.

location: Gehena Vampire Clan


Technical notes

windlight: [TOR] SUNSET - Damage down (modified)



No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...