20130720

158 - Adrift

Where's Dim Sum? #158 - Adrift


Dim Sum watches the boat drift in the middle of the river and wonders if it's trying to run away or if it's trying to find its way home.


I feel like I've plateaued with these landscape scenes. Once in a while, I'd get this excitement, this giddyness, when I create something extraordinary, and I can't wait to get it out there. Lately, those giddy moments have been rare. I think it's time to push the envelope and experiment again.

location: Incantre

Technical notes

windlight: [TOR] BIG SUN - Slips through walls 5 (modified)
water: Phototools- Black Default


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...