20140104

228 - Icy waters

Opal Lei: Where's Dim Sum? #228 - Icy waters



Dim Sum closely watches the bird and wonders if she could move close enough to pounce on it without falling into the cold water.


Alex Bader's objects, including this bridge, have been endlessly photographed so I try to avoid them now, but I couldn't resist this scene.

I didn't even modify the windlight this time. That's unusual for me, since I try to fit the windlight with what the scene (and the composition) suggests. So, nice, happy accident. :)

location: Slightly Twisted


Technical notes

windlight: Annan Adored Dark Red sky
water: Nacon's Water


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...