20141213

277 - Not the pearly gates

Where's Dim Sum? #277 - Not the pearly gates


Dim Sum moves to a spot where there's no white stuff and watches people as they arrive and make their way through the broken gate.


This is actually the third picture I took. I cheated and swapped the order with the second one because I wanted the second one to be my last one until I can do my next ones. Since it's the holidays, the next set might be a while. Or it might be during the holidays. Who knows? :)

The "Broken gate, Posts and side fencing" was created by Angharad Greggan (Razor Bird Old and Broken Stuff).

location: Aspen Fell


Technical notes

windlight: Places District8 (modified)



No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...