20150504

306 - Rocking chair

Where's Dim Sum? #306 - Rocking chair


Dim Sum almost fell into the water when the world shook. With aftershocks!


I had just taken this photo when my screen shook, because they were restarting the sim. So I quickly took the settings shots with the UI (below) and just barely made it with a couple of seconds remaining.

The shaking (several times) was too distracting and I had to wait until it stopped to take the pictures, so I turned that off after I installed the Firestorm.

The boats were created by Haveit Neox.

location: Fantasy Faire 2015


Technical notes

windlight: AnaLutetia-outdoor2 (modified)
water: Glassy


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...