20151211

349 - Winter cottage

Where's Dim Sum? #349 - Winter cottage


Dim Sum wonders where everyone is! Has everyone gone away for the holidays already?!?


I wasn't quite happy with this one, but I was getting very sleepy, so I kept going. In the high-resolution version, there's a nice crispness in the trees with the mountains blurred enough to make the tree trunks pop out.

And now that I see it on a white background, I like that the lower left corner and the bottom edge melt into the page.

The ". a i s l i n g . Sonja House -Snowy Version-" was created by Druunah Esharham (aisling).

location: Telrunya


Technical notes

windlight: Default (modified)
water: Glassy

No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...